The InspirAIR Compact line of HRVs and ERVs for multi-unit residential buildings is now ready for hard-wiring applications. All units can be ordered with an ETL-approved junction box instead of a power cord and plug. So now engineers and installers have the option to bring a conduit directly to the unit, instead of having to install additional receptacles and face-plates to accommodate the plugs.
The new models are:
- H80-HF-N: HRV with exhaust defrost
- H80-HR-N: HRV with recirculation defrost
- E80-HF-N: ERV with exhaust defrost
- E80-HRG-N: ERV with free cooling
- E80-HRX-N: ERV with EC motors and free cooling
- E130-HR-N: Larger capacity ERV with recirculation defrost (and mirror version E130-HR-N-M)
New spec sheets and installation manual are all available online now. Contact your account manager or email@example.com for more information.